If you are a small business owner, you likely realize that space is a giant commodity and that extra space can sometimes come with a giant price tag. Whether you have an office at home or you lease a space, as your business grows you are sure to find that there will be times when you need extra space.
Self-storage can be a great solution when it comes to needing extra space for your business. From storing office furniture to storing files, you can find the extra space you need. Here are five reasons to use a self-storage facility for all of your additional space needs.
Five Reasons to Use Self Storage for Your Business
- No Long Contracts– Business can hit high peaks quickly and you may need to find extra storage space as soon as possible. Business can also have its low times when you may not have as much inventory or your storage needs back off. A self-storage unit is a great way to get the extra space when you need it, without long-term contracts. You can lease the space on a month-to-month basis, meaning you only need to pay for storage when you need it.
- Cost Effective– Renting a self-storage unit is a very cost effective method when it comes to gaining extra space. Compare a self-storage unit to the square footage cost of leasing a larger office space and you are likely to find you will save money by renting a self-storage unit.
- Flexible Storage – Each business has different needs when it comes to storage. One business may need extra space for their files and financial papers, while another business may need to temporarily store office furniture, or excess products they have on hand. A self-storage unit gives you the ability to customize your storage. You can add an organization system within the unit so that you can meet multiple storage needs in one space.
- Security– When you use a self-storage facility to store important documents you have instant security. There is no need to pay for someone to provide security to a building, nor is there a need to worry about the wrong people accessing private files. You may even want to use self-storage to store backup files so that if something happens to one copy, you know you have another copy off site. Choose a facility that offers gated storage and electronic access and you can make sure that your documentation is safe and secure.
- Free Up Valuable Space– Whether you have a showroom that is looking cluttered, or it is time to hire more staff and you need to make some room, self-storage is a easy way to free up space. You can sort through your office or business space and send all those things that you don’t need to have on hand every day to a self-storage unit. By choosing a facility that is close to your business, you can still have access when you need it, without all of the clutter.
- Using a self-storage facility for your business storage needs, can help you save money whilst creating the extra space you need. If you are in need of storage options for your business, contact us today at Tri-City Self Storage. We offer secure and affordable self-storage options in the Loomis, CA, area.