There are many reasons both home and business owners choose to rent self storage spaces. Self storage is a popular option due to the flexibility it offers, with short contract options available and the ability to upgrade space as needed. Storage units are convenient and often more affordable than purchasing a larger house or renting extra office space.
These seven examples of why you may rent a self storage space are also seven of the most popular reasons people turn to self storage for their storage needs.
- Additional Storage Space– If your house is starting to feel cluttered, or you are looking to rearrange your space, you may need some additional storage space. Many people choose to use self storage options for the convenience and flexibility it offers. When purchasing a bigger house is not an option, a secure self storage space is a great option.
- Extra Office Space– If you are running a business from home, or you have an office space that doesn’t accommodate your company’s storage needs, you may need to think outside the box. A self storage space can give you space for files, office furniture, and even inventory, allowing you to stay in your current space.
- Auto Storage– Whether you have a vintage car or a motorcycle that you only use in the warmer months, having a space that provides your vehicle with protection from the elements is a worthy investment. You can store your vehicle securely, protecting it from the elements and damage while still having it available when you need it.
- RV storage– If you love travelling around in your RV but you don’t have a big enough space to park your RV or you wish to protect your RV from the elements, using a self storage space is a great choice. You have the space to keep your RV safe and protected without crowding your home’s outdoor spaces.
- Sport Storage– Many people love to do various sports, whether it is cycling, surfing, rowing, or group sports. Once you start enjoying different sports, storage issues can arise. If you need space for your bikes, or perhaps you want to purchase a kayak, storage gives you the option to keep your current leisure and sports equipment without having to think twice about purchasing that next piece of equipment.
- Moving– Whether you are traveling overseas for a short period of time, or you are in between houses, temporary storage can help you keep all of your belongings secure till you are ready to move them into your new home. Many storage companies offer U-Haul trucks to make your move easier.
- Hobbies– From comic collections to antique furniture, if your hobbies are causing crowding problems within your home, it may be time to find some extra space. Many times collectors need spaces that are secure and protected from the elements. Self storage allows you the room to safely store your collections without having to worry about damage or complaints from those living in your home.
From storing furniture to making sure your RV stays secure while you aren’t traveling, self storage can help. Contact us today at Tri-City Self Storage at 916-652-4642, we offer a wide range of storage options to meet your individual needs.